One of the best features of Fitbit Versa smart watch is that you can change your bands to fit your style. Fitbit Versa can be customized the way you want to look. Be it sporty, or be it a fashion statement. In this article, we will explain how to change your Fitbit Versa band.
To remove Fitbit Versa band
Follow the steps below to remove your Fitbit Versa wristband:
- Turn your Fitbit Versa watch over and find the peg or the quick release lever.
- Press the quick-release lever inward and gently pull the Versa band away from the fitness tracker to release it.
- Repeat on the other side.
Still have questions on how to change Fitbit Versa band? Please watch this video provided by Fitbit:
To attach Fitbit Versa band
Please follow the steps below to attach replacement bands to your Fitbit Versa smart watch.
- Insert one of the pin into the notch on the watch
- Press down the pin lever
- Slide the pin lever to make the pin into the opposite notch.
- Check if it is attached to the watch.
When both ends of the pin are inserted, release the quick-release lever.
As you can see, it is pretty easy to change your bands on a Fitbit Versa watch. There are many replacement bands available to buy for Fitbit Versa. Check out some of the best Fitbit Versa bands for women by clicking this link. We have featured some of the top quality and highly rated replacement bands for Fitbit Versa. They come in many styles and colors. Check it out if you are looking for high quality Fitbit Versa bands.