Fitbit Alta Bands,Vancle Alta HR Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Accessories Wristband Strap with Magnet Lock for Fitbit Alta HR 2017 / Fitbit Alta 2016 (No Tracker)
- Suitable for wrist size: 5.5″ to 8.1″.This Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta Milanese band with magnetic clasp design allows you adjust the length according to individual wrist freely.
- Premium stainless steel mesh loop with unique magnetic metal clasp design for Fitbit Alta HR 2017 / Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker, provides your Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta fitness tracker a fashionable, elegant, noble and dressy look.
- Strong magnetic clasp closure locks your Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta steady and secure, prevents from falling off during sports and daily work, which provides you excellent wearing experience.
- Exclusive Aluminium Alloy clasp and steel head , easy to install and remove your Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta, no need additional tool, which is convenient, perfect for daily and nightly wear.
- Eco-friendly, durable , elegant and practical. Best gift for yourself , your family and friends! Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta Milanese band only, the Fitbit Alta HR / Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker is not included.
We often link to the products and services we talk about. We try to link to familiar companies that have keen pricing and offer a high level of service and support. If you believe that our destination choices could be improved, we welcome the feedback.
Some companies operate affiliate programs, meaning if you purchase the product or service by following a link on our site we could receive a commission. There are often conditions on time, visits and other factors that frequently negate any commission.
Our main focus is to provide convenient links to reputable sources for the product/service we reference. Operating an affiliate program is not a condition for linking — keen pricing, service and reputation is. We use the commission we receive to support the site and staff and to purchase products for review or preview. It also allows us to reduce our reliance on advertising.